INTERPALS STORY: MEETING IN INDONESIA (INTERPALS FRIEND)

INTERPALS STORY: MEETING IN INDONESIA

Here it is, another post(s) about my friend I met on Interpals, this’s actually going to be my 2nd post but it’s different from my first post back then because I met this person in real life here in Indonesia when he has vacation to explore some touristy-cities for a month. We started talking on Interpals either at the end of 2014 or early 2015, I did not remember to be honest! Haha.

Before he informed me that he was about to take a plane to Indonesia we did not speak at least about 5 or  6 months so I was a little bit of surprised when he said he was at the Airport somewhere in Berlin (He is from Poland, anyway).
It exactly was a month ago already on July, 16th 2016, when he has arrived at Yogyakarta from Bandung, he wanted at least to meet one of those his Indonesian-online-friends (you named it) so he contacted me and asking the easy way for him to get to my place. But, it was like a coincidence because me and my friends were going to Yogyakarta so I offered him to met at there instead. We agreed to meet at Taman Sari and then exploring around together with my friends as well. Honestly, it was my very first time ever talking with foreigner in the real life, I mean, yeah I’ve talked with foreigners in English but its conversations are mostly through texts or speaking via video-calls and it was different when I speak English IRL with him haha especially my English skill is still poor but I understood what he said like 90% only but Thank God he know bahasa Indonesia a little bit even I did not understand enough when he started talking in bahasa but I appreciated it!
It was such an unforgettable experience to me, I’ve never imagine that I’d be able to meet someone from Interpals but I made it! I’ve always loved to make friends with people from all over the world especially to acknowledge me about other’s cultures which is always interesting enough to know, oh and the fact that I like to learn languanges, too, from that it motivated me more to improve my English to be better. Here are some pictures of us:



My next wish is that I wanted to meet my friend (F) whom I also met from Interpals, whether in Indonesia, in his country or somewhere no matter where the chance is available. 



Komentar