Life after (YOU) 2019....

Hi!

How’s life treating you ?

Finally, I have figured it out to update this-so-amateur-personal-blog since my last post which was around 2 years back. Actually, this’s going to be another-venting a.k.a curhat-an post. Hehe

Who knows that life after YOU a.k.a after 2019 will be that different due to a new global plague called coronavirus (covid-19). That virus basically is changing how we live our life, how we socialize, how we forced to wear a mask to almost everywhere, even who thought that it also changes work and school culture – everything is “online” now; work from home, school from home, online meetings, and many things once we thought are impossible is becoming quite normal.

Many lost their loved one because this stupid virus. Not little lost their jobs – even it happened at my office, travel bans everywhere, cities’ and nations lockdown back and fort. Everyone is exhausted, anxious, depressed and struggling.

 

Leave alone the virus as based on the data from here



The numbers of people who get vaccinated is pretty decent yet even though it’s still far from the target at least we have hope, aren’t we ? Oh and I got my second dose which was coronavac aka Sinovac, the Chinese one.

I am turning 25 y.o this year. Can’t believe I am a quarter of a century old! HA! I survived anyway, ahahaha

I work already, pay my freaking bills, however I am fully responsible for my-own-life now (financially speaking). Oh and guess, all my juniors and seniors closest friends are married already. What the fuuuu…n!

Well, again, I forgot that 25 y.o is no longer categorized as teenagers. Luckily, none of my uni’s friends tie the knot yet, eh… not until one of them announced that she’ll settle down for good next December. That’s okay, life happens anyway.

Don’t ask how it’s going with me, after my last breakup on 2019, I remain single. No… no… no, not because I haven’t moved on yet, I can confirm that I move on. I was seeing someone from uni, things once were fine not until we talked further; life happened anyway, guess we prob haven’t sure when it comes to feelings yet. Many things involved and commitment isn’t as easy as it’s written. When you know, you know, hun.

Tried to talk with someone new – someone I never knew before, not even from my circle, entirely a total stranger, but darling, what a mind trip it was.

Perhaps, it’s time to reset the idea of relationship for me, as I sense the same-old-patterns all over again. Gotta fix it so that I don’t attract/attach to someone who’s emotionally not available/ someone who has trauma haunted them. The better way to do that is to stop myself from dating and evaluate whats wrong and what can be fixed in order to get back on track or maybe the issue is also within me, I can easily tolerate to someone’ bullsh*t. Not anymore, hopefully.

2021 definitely is not my year, 2022 please? A certain job-change, first, I won't complaint, as I never rush when it comes to a lover. See you (soon), maybe!

Komentar